Freitag, 5. Mai 2023

Vahepeal

 29. Aprill 2016


I earn my right to be hated


I got skills. I just can't find them right now


Envy is a bitch


30. Aprill 2016


Due diligence, that's all


If you do 1 hour in a day your field/expertise, in 5 years you are national expert


1. Mai 2016


Select & Connect


You got a have vision, what exactly you want


3. Mai 2016 


Fuzzy statements make progress hard to measure


Get rid of bad habits - say "I don't do X", instead "I can't do X"


4. Mai 2016


1. Pick a time

2. Ask for this miracle to happen during next 48 hours

3. Let go of any expectations



Väga tihe aeg on olnud. Päiksepôletus eelmisest pühapäevasest suusapäevast. Sai poiss ämma-äia juurde viidud ja kahekesi üks mônus suusapäev tehtud. Münchenis paari eesti tüdrukuga brunchitud. Ôlleaed eile, ka taas paari teise eesti tüdrukuga. Mehe vanatädi oma mehega käisid külas. Jne. Ei mäletagi päris kôike enam. 








Keine Kommentare: